Day 1: Airport -Hotel
Pick up from the Kilimanjaro International Airport for your Tanzania Luxury Lodge safari and transfer to Lake Duluti Serena hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast
Day 2: Hotel -Manyara
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy afternoon game drive. Although small in dimension (205 sq. miles), the park has breathtaking scenery and well famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs, and mahogany trees, as well as to a growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. Dinner and overnight at the Manyara Serena lodge
Day 3: Manyara –Serengeti
After breakfast, leave Manyara and drive to Serengeti, Tanzania’s one of most famous national park arriving in time for lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 4: Serengeti
After breakfast, spend full day with game drives. Serengeti offers some of the best wildlife viewing on Africa Safari and home to the greatest wildlife spectacle on Earth, the Great Migration. Every year, over two million wildebeest and zebra migrate north from Serengeti National Park to the Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 5: Serengeti -Ngorongoro
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Ngorongoro Crater arriving in time for lunch. Spend the afternoon free.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast proceed for a full day game-drive tour looking out for the numerous animals that reside inside the crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the world’s biggest whole volcanic caldera at 8300 sq km and is arguably the most stunning arena. The area contains over 25,000 large animals including 26 black rhinoceros. There are 7,000 wildebeests, 4,000 zebras, 3,000 eland and 3,000 Grant’s and Thomson’s gazelles. The crater also has the densest known population of lions, numbering 62. Higher up, in the rainforests of the crater rim, are leopards, about 30 large elephants, mountain reedbuck and more than 4,000 buffalos, spotted hyenas, jackals, rare wild dogs, cheetahs, and other felines. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
Day 7: Ngorongoro -Arusha
After Morning breakfast at your lodge, Depart Ngorongoro for Arusha and where the safari ends.
- Meet and greet services
- Transport using 4×4 Land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of professional English speaking driver guides throughout the safari
- Game viewing drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Park and reserve entrance fees
- Full board accommodation throughout the safari.
- Bottled water in our vehicle while on safari
- Government taxes, VAT and levies.
- All meals as indicated in the program
- Any international airfare inclusive of their taxes
- Visa entry fee payable in US dollar currency only and bills printed before the year 2000 are not accepted!!
- Meals & drinks of choice not indicated in the itinerary unless indicated above
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telecommunication
- Travel and medical insurance cover – Highly recommended Tips and gratuities to Driver guide, hotels, camp and lodge staffs
- Any deviation from the above program
- Any other item(s) not specifically mentioned under inclusions above