See Gorillas in Mgahinga and Golden Monkeys Safari – 4 days
See Gorillas in Mgahinga and Golden Monkeys Safari
4 days See Gorillas in Mgahinga and Golden Monkeys Safari – Golden Monkey Tracking
This 4 Days See Gorillas in Mgahinga and Golden Monkeys Safari takes you to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park to track the rare and endangered mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. Instead of the golden monkeys, one may choose to go for the batwa trail on one of the days while in Mgahinga. Mgahinga Gorilla National park borders Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Highlights of the 4 Days See Gorillas in Mgahinga and Golden Monkeys Safari
- Gorilla tracking in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Golden monkeys tracking
See gorillas in Mgahinga and golden monkeys safari brief itinerary:
- Day 1: Pick up from Kampala and Transfer to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
- Day 3: Golden Monkey Trekking
- Day 4: Departure
- If you are flying out on the last day of the safari, make sure your flight departs Entebbe after 6:00 pm
- Accommodation depends on availability and will only be reserved after you confirm your safari with us. If the accommodation suggested in the itinerary is fully booked, we will reserve another accommodation with the same standard after consulting you.
- This is a private tour that can depart anytime, throughout the year
- Gorilla tracking permits can not be reserved. We will buy them after your down payment. Kindly note that they are on high demand and are sold on first come first serve basis.
- Kindly note that this safari may also begin from Kigali