See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions – wonderful 14 days
See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions Uganda
See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions to Bwindi Forest National Park for Mountain gorilla tracking and Mgahinga national park for golden monkey tracking, Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest, Chimpanzee trek in Kyambura gorge in Queen Elizabeth Natonal park, chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest, and chimpanzee trekking in budongo Forest – Kaniyo Pabidi. You will also enjoy a Uganda wildlife tour in Queen Elizabeth National park and Murchison Falls national parks including boat cruises on Kazinga Channel and on River Nile to the bottom of the most powerful water falls in the world.
This See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions gives you the opportunity to visit the most significant Uganda safari parks for primate viewing and tracking. You will also have a chance to track the Rhinos at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Description of See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions
With See Primates Uganda-Primate Expeditions you will do Primate tracking in the Jungles of the forests, a lot of birding, and game drives in open roof vehicles along the Queen Elizabeth National Park and Murchison Falls including the boat cruise along Kazinga Channel and the River Nile.
Brief safari itinerary
- Day 1 – On arrival at Entebbe International Airport
- Day 2 – Drive to Budongo Forest – Kaniyo Pabidi with a stop at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino Tracking
- Day 3 – Morning Chimpanzee tracking in kaniyo pabidi, continue to Murchison Falls park
- Day 4 – Morning game drive, afternoon boat cruise to bottom of falls
- Day 5 – Depart for Kibale Forest
- Day 6 – Chimpanzee tracking in the morning, bigodi wetlands visit in the afternoon
- Day 7 – Drive to Queen Elizabeth park, afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
- Day 8 – Chimpanzee trek in Kalinzu Forest, evening game drive
- Day 9 – Kyambura gorge chimpanzee trek, Drive to Ishasha sector for overnight,
- Day 10 – morning game drive in search of tree climbing lions later depart for Bwindi forest
- Day 11 – Gorilla trekking in Bwindi – Southern sector, later transfer to Kisoro
- Day 12 – Golden monkey tracking in Mgahinga
- Day 13 – Transfer to Lake Mburo
- Day 14 – Transfer to Kampala or Entebbe