UGANDA LUXURY TOUR – 8 DAYS
This 8 day Uganda Luxury tour begins from and ends in Entebbe-Uganda; it will take you to Murchison Falls National park with a visit to the Ziwa Rhino sanctuary to track the Rhinos you will then continue on the Murchison falls.
You will also visit Kibale National park which is home to 13 species of primate such as the chimpanzees, white and black colobus, olive monkeys, red-tailed monkeys, vervet monkey, among others and around 300 bird species. In fact you will have yourself a great and memorable experience during these 8 days!
Also to Queen Elizabeth national park which known for its diverse wildlife species like tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector, antelopes, elephants, crocodiles, hippos, buffaloes, water bucks, and chimpanzees. Also over 600 bird species many of these are seen during the game drives, nature walks and boat cruise
Crown this 8 day Uganda Luxury tour with a visit to Bwindi Impenetrable forest which is home to mountain gorillas and over 340 individuals have made this park their home, also it harbors around 120 mammal species, 400 plant species, 346 bird species, 202 butterfly species and many more – the highlight of your trip – to see gorillas.
UGANDA LUXURY TOUR BRIEF ITINERARY:
- Day 1: Arrival, overnight Entebbe
- Day 2: Entebbe to Murchison Falls with a stop at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary for Rhino Tracking
- Day 3: Game drives, delta boat, and boat cruise to bottom of falls
- Day 4: Fly to Kasese, drive to Kibale Forest
- Day 5: Chimpanzee trekking , transfer to Queen Elizabeth, boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
- Day 6: Game drive in the morning, drive to Bwindi Forest via Ishasha in search of tree climbing lions.
- Day 7: Gorilla trekking / see gorillas
- Day 8: Fly back to Entebbe to connect with international flight out.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING IN USD (MODERATE ACCOMMODATION):
1 PERSON = 14,529
2 PEOPLE = 11,008
3 PEOPLE = 10,421
4 PEOPLE = 10,127
5 PEOPLE = 9,951
Single room supplement = US$1,587 (Does not apply to one person price)